Advising Q&A

If I have transfer courses that are not counting for Washburn's general education program, is there anything that I can do?

Yes. You can submit a General Education Petition Form. Download the pdf, complete the required steps and return the file to your assigned mass media adviser.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License